9 Major Benefits of Oralift Facial Rejuvenation
As well as anti-ageing effects, the Oralift can reduce lines and eye bags, give more prominent cheekbones, smoother skin and a firmer jaw line...
– Daily Record
Women who want to turn back the clock but fear going under the knife have an alternative...
– Daily Mail
This is how the facial rejuvenation works: when a patient wears the Oralift appliance, it separates the teeth by an amount much greater than their original “free way space”. The muscles on the face immediately realise that this appliance is something that cannot be chewed or eaten. The muscles therefore adapt by altering their fibres to create a new resting length and a new “free way space”. Dr. Mohindra believes that this process involves greater protein activity for which muscles need more oxygen, and to achieve this, any capillaries which have been damaged due to ageing are repaired. This repair process may be initiated by the muscles releasing a growth factor (Mechano Growth Factor, which was discovered by Professor G. Goldspink), which triggers off the body’s healing process, so counteracting the harmful effects of facial ageing.
The benefits reported by wearers of the Oralift appliance include:
- Reduced lines around the mouth, eyes and around the face in general
- Reduced bags under the eyes
- Increased fullness of the lips
- More prominent cheekbones
- Tightened and strengthened facial muscles
- Increased blood flow to the skin making it more radiant, healthy and smoother
- Strengthening and firming of the jaw line and neck
- Improved hair quality
- Closes and repairs pores